How can I book an appointment?

Contact our office on 0208 617 9669 to book an appointment.

Can I see a solicitor without an appointment?

We recommend you to make sure that solicitor is available prior to your visit.

Do you Provide services on Legal Aid?

No, only privately funded.

Do you offer ‘No Win’ No Fee’ in personal injury cases?


What does ‘No Win’ No Fee’ cover?

If you lose your case you pay your disbursements only.

Do you work on a fixed fee basis?

Yes, you agree to pay our fixed fee/charges and pay disbursements separately.

What is the meaning of “pay your disbursements”?

That you pay separately any expenses incurred in your case; which may include Home Office fees, Court fees, counsel fees or other experts’ fees that are not the legal fee to work on your behalf.

How can I pay my agreed fee?

We prefer pay your agreed fee upfront. You can make payment through online banking, cash (to certain limit) or by Cheque (however; work will not be started until the cheque is cleared).

Can I sign fixed fee agreement in any case?

It depends on the nature and stage of the case.

What documents do I need to sign with your firm at the beginning?

Before, we start work on your file, you need to agree and sign our Terms of Business and fee agreement. Also, an Authority letter for us to act on your behalf. 

When would you provide a copy of the signed Terms of Business?

A copy will be provided upon receipt of your written instructions.

What documents/information do you require at the first meeting?

It depends on the nature of the case, in general we need you to provide us with maximum information about your case and bring all relevant supporting documentary evidence in relation to the case.

If I have a complaint about your services what should I do?

We endeavour to provide the best services however if the situation arises you should write to us on [email protected] . Our complaint handling policy is also available on our website.

Do you provide advice on phone or online?

No; apart from existing clients.